Friday, June 24, 2005

Back

We're back from Europe ... it was tons of fun ... and now the jet lag sets in. Unfortunately I got sick the last day there, so the plane ride was miserable. But hopefully I can recover and somehow Katsu and I can manage to get everything done in time to move in ... 5 days ... or something crazy like that.

Posting pictures soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and commentary. Thanks Amanda and Katsu. It looks like you had a wonderful trip. Sorry you are ill though and hope it goes away soon. You are having a busy summer. It would be great if you could squeeze in the Clark/Iroz reunion. It would be such a nice surprise. We will see your Mom and Dad and Sarah tomorrow and anxious for that. We have been at the cabin. Came home last night. Love you and thanks for sharing with us.