Sunday, January 08, 2006

And We're Home Again


Back to ol' Ann Arbor with all our Christmas presents in tow.

We came back on Tuesday and already we have a new cat and have started classes - it's been a busy week.



We love our new cat, Joe Black. He is mostly black and about 1 1/2 years old. He is a cutie. He was a little shy when we first got him, but has really warmed up to us. He wants lots of attention though. He is always following you around, bringing you his toys to play with, laying around and rolling around to get you to pet him. We both love him! He has a few infuriating tricks up his paw ... like instead of drinking his water, using it to splash and wash himself with ... and crying when we won't let him into our room at night. But all in all, we love him.


I have been reading a new book the past couple days - Tolstoy's Anna Karenina which I am really enjoying, oddly enough.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww!!! I love the kitty! You decided to name him Joe Black after all, eh? I guess our entire family is just becoming cat owners. Well, good luck with Joe. Love ya lots.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cat. I like his name also. Happy you are home safe and sound. Thanks for posting again and sharing. Love you both, well all three of you now I guess. :)

Anonymous said...

Oops! Hit the wrong button on the last post. This is Grandma in case you are wondering. xoxoxox

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

why is it doing that. It works for me most of the time. Hmmmmm