My dad told me that if I wanted to get my profile up there for future professional soccer recruiting then earlier the better. So I am putting two of my best pictures. As you can see, I have a fairly strong arms already and my hair is growing fast. This is important because as David Beckham is getting transferred to LA Galaxy this summer, a lconcept for the look for the sport players is going to change forever. I have a brown hair which apparently looked more black when I first came out of the tummy of my mom (which was an interesting experience to say the least). According to my dad I look less Asian day by day but my mom thinks that he is just hallucinating. By the way, the second picture shows that I am not only capable of mesmerizing look, but also am able to make people laugh. I've heard a lot about gas prices going up, so thought I should lighten up everybody's mood.
The last picture is with my parents. They insisted that I put this picture up because my dad thinks that it is important that people know how they are doing. I think that's plain silly because if people wanted to know how they were doing they could just go read their blog, not mine. Beside the picture does not really show how I am doing, because I am in this weird contraption that is supposed to protect me from global warming, at least that is what my father tells me. I can kind of see that because it's kind of green and it's got this sunshade and probably some other stuff like solar panel and carbon oxides distiller. Also the small silver canister that is sitting just below me is not a Budweizer but it's this cherry soda that my parents thought that was so important and significant that they just couldn't resist to leave it on their while the picture was taken. At least that's what my dad tells me, but secretly I just think he forgot to take it away. He forgets that I am a genius sometime.
1 comment:
I love the post Andrew! I'm so glad to meet you. I'll be looking forward to more of your posts. By the way, I plan on having a little girl in a couple of years, which will be perfect timing for you after you come home from your mission!! :-)
Post a Comment