Oh, I forgot to mention. While I was in Texas, Katsu moved us to a new 2 bedroom apartment. We are loving it. So, if you have our address - it's the same, but now Apt 101. It is huge - 2 bedrooms, a huge living and kitchen and 1.5 baths. It is like 1250 sq. ft! We feel very indulgent having such a nice place. Pictures will be forthcoming. Anyways, here is a picture of Katsu and Andrew the last day at our old apartment.
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Moved
Oh, I forgot to mention. While I was in Texas, Katsu moved us to a new 2 bedroom apartment. We are loving it. So, if you have our address - it's the same, but now Apt 101. It is huge - 2 bedrooms, a huge living and kitchen and 1.5 baths. It is like 1250 sq. ft! We feel very indulgent having such a nice place. Pictures will be forthcoming. Anyways, here is a picture of Katsu and Andrew the last day at our old apartment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is way too cute!! We so enjoyed being with you all for the wedding and getting to know Katsu better. What a great daddy he is! Yes the wedding was lovely and a beautiful bride. Keep pictures and updates coming. happy you have a little more room now. What a nice surprise. Grandma and Granps xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment