We had a great high council talk about gratitude yesterday that really got me thinking. Especially now when I am under a lot of stress, I think taking some time everyday to count my blessings is just what I need spiritually. So here are 5 things ...
1 - Sunday, a day I can relax and not have to work on research.
2 - The baby fussing whenever I sit down during Sunday School, so I have to walk the halls and socialize with people (maybe it's bad, but I really like getting some adult conversation packed in on Sundays)
3 - Meeting new people - at least 15 families have moved in in the last 2 weeks in our ward, so there are tons. A little overwhelming, but lots of possibilities.
4 - Laughter - who knew that Beyond Balderdash could bring so much fun with the couple of new families who came to our house last night. Between sniddle and knowing why "Ladies Crave Excitement", we had LOTS of laughs
5 - Plums - I had my first plum of the year yesterday and it was divine. One of God's greatest gifts, really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment