Friday, October 10, 2008
Sit & Cry
I know I shouldn't have done it ... but I couldn't resist. And now I just want to cry ... not really ... well, maybe a little bit. But Vanguard was calling my name and I just had to see how much $$ we lost. Yikes. Double yikes. How is it possible to lose many many many thousands of dollars since I checked it last week!!! Oh, well ... good thing we bought that furniture. But since I hadn't taken our house downpayment fund out of stocks yet ... well, let's just say, we might be in an apartment longer than I hoped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh we are soooooo sorry. It hasn't been well for a lot of us. We continue to pray that things will be looking up soon. Conference was wonderful and helped us to keep focused. We have so much to be thankful for. Not fun to think of living in a small apartment for ever though is it. Thanks for all the great posts. I agree with you on the Vampire stuff. I just have not been able to get into them. I've tried too. I"ve read a lot of interesting books lately but never remember titles after I take them back to the library. Senior moments are occuring more regularly it seems. Probably will be able to read them over again next year and enjoy them again.:) Not funny really. We love you.
Ouchy...From you past posts I think I may understand just how much that must have hurt. It's ok, Amanda, sit down and cry...do it as much as you need to, it's a great way to let the hurt out. I wish I could say we've lost money lately too, but that would mean that I would have had to invest some :)
Gwen
Post a Comment