The kids have been one huge bunch of trouble lately. Two boys really is more than just two boys stuck together. Of course, the big ones this last week or so were flushing all their crayons down the toilet and drawing on our coffee table with permanent marker. And the daily playing in the sink and throwing things in their to get ruined (books, the hair cutting kit, paper, squeezing hair gel out into it). And drawing with markers on the exercise bike. And the couch. And breaking the key off my laptop. And scooping and throwing toilet water on the floor. And taking everything out from the pantry and leaving it either in a pile on the floor or putting it in the tupperware with the cat food. Or stealing all the spoons so they can dance around with them in their mouths (Because Katsu said that only spoons and forks and knives can go in your mouth). The list just goes on and on and on …. And that is just this week! And what I can remember. Good thing they are cute little rascals. I am worn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a a child development teacher tell me that it was so great to have a cupboard or closet in the house that stored the craft supplies and allowed the kids to access it whenever they wanted so they could be creative without having to ask permission. Sounds really great. Currently not only are all my craft supplies on the highest shelf so are all the kids toys. There is no creativity going on in my house, unless I know about it and no creativity will be had with markers...I refuse to allow them in the house.
Post a Comment