Done. Done. Done. Done. Done. Done. Done. Done.
260 pages of dissertation with 140 references, 1 2-hr defense, 6 years, and 2 kids later, I have finally finished the darn thing (well, ignoring the few minor edits …). DONE. Say hello to the newest Dr. Funai. And anytime you want to know anything about regularized estimation of main field and RF field inhomogeneity and longitudinal relaxation rate in magnet resonance imaging, I am your girl.
DONE.
9 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! Now its time for baby 3. :-) j/k
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's so exciting, it must be such a relief. Glad to hear you're doing well. Love ya! Sarah
Congratulations! We're so proud of you.
Love, Mom and Dad
Yay, Amanda! Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations...
Are you SERIOUS????? That's amazing! I thought you said you weren't going to be done until next fall or something. I'm SO proud of you, Dr. Funai. (Love, Mere Master Harrow.)
Way to go Amanda!!!! Congratulations!!!
Totally impressed and soooooooooo proud to be your grandparents! That is an awesome accomplishment Amanda. We love you.
WAHOOOOO!!!!!!
I'm totally in the Amanda fan club. Good job. I'll throw you a party here in Maryland if you come and visit ;).
Krista
Yay Amanda!
Post a Comment