Monday, November 07, 2011

Pictures of Logan at the Hospital

I finally uploaded the pictures onto my computer, so here are some more pictures of Logan.  Also, the view from our hospital room – you could see the temple, because it literally just across the highway.

Nov 2011 016

Nov 2011 018Nov 2011 020Nov 2011 027Nov 2011 042Nov 2011 044Nov 2011 047Nov 2011 066Nov 2011 070

2 comments:

Mel said...

I'm glad that you had a baby and everyone is home and happy. And I like Katsu's hair cut. A little bit of good news from us...Jeffrey has some design work for at least the next 3 weeks so bills for Nov and Dec are taken care of. A huge relief for me. I hope you guys are having fun and sleeping!

Crystal said...

I love your babies! They are so adorable. I want to just reach out and stroke their soft black hair and squeeze their squishy cheeks. ADORABLE!!