I realized I forgot to write what happened in the last month, plus I have stats. So, the rest of the post.
Logan is still big. 34.5 inches tall (98%), 27.8 lbs (90%) and 48.5 cm head circumference (90%). No dropping off the charts. Otherwise, pretty normal. The doctor thought we should go see the surgeon again since one of his abscesses is back, but we’ll see.
Fun Things This Month:
- General Conference – Logan liked the snacks but otherwise tried to wreck havoc.
- Every week, while the boys have swim lesson, Logan and I walk over to our local bakery and share a chocolate chip scone and then walk to the library. It’s a nice little routine and I’m sad it’s ending.
- 2 Planetarium shows. It was the 50th anniversary of the Planetarium and while we go thru their often on the way to the science center, but we’ve never seen a show. The shows were all 50 cents, so we went Seth, logan and I to see a show during the week. It was the Little Star that could. Logan liked it okay, but got bored and antsy. The second time we all went as a family and Logan was hollering as soon as sat down – he just wanted to nurse and I said no, so Katsu and he ended up wandering around downstairs and missed the whole show.
- We went out to eat as a family at Maggiano’s to celebrate getting a job. It was fine. Logan behaved well and didn’t throw too much food.
- Logan had the stomach flu for a whole week which was awful. Enough said.
- We went to the Magic House as a family. Logan loved it, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment