Logan just keeps talking more and more. He pretty much talks in sentences, albeit small ones, now. I just love to hear him talk. It is so cute. I wish I wrote down all the cute things he says because there are SO many. Of course, they probably wouldn't be cute written down. They are mostly just cute the way he says them. But it is so nice to hear him communicate.
On the other hand, he is 2, so sometimes I have no idea what he wants and this tends to cause lots of fits. His fits are generally over lack of communication or not getting what he wants to eat. He also tends to hit when he gets mad or sometimes bite, but he pretty much has typical two year old tantrums.
Logan LOVES to eat. I think he eats as much as Andrew some times. I can not believe how much he eats. Yesterday for dinner, he ate two whole fish fillets - more than anyone else. These boys are going to eat me out of house and home. Logan loves cheese sticks the most and will eat as many as 4 a day. He also loves to eat canned oranges or any fruit. Taking him to the store is a challenge because he refuses to sit in a seat and he will put everything he loves in the cart - berries (boxes and boxes and boxes), apples, avocados, all kinds of cheeses, etc. He loves to peruse the refrigerator and take out everything he wants to eat. Priorities - first cheese, then any kind of fruit or yogurt, and if none of that is available, mushrooms (which he eats straight from the package). He is in love with avocados (which he calls cados). He likes to take them away and is pretty sneaky. The other day he was throwing one around but I must not have kept track of it because we found it like a week later busted open under the couch. Arg! Logan is starting to pick up that the boys don't like to eat everything and he will say "Yucky" to lots of food, but generally he eats most things.
Logan is really obsessed with the idea of a baby and won't forget about it. He loves to rub my tummy all the time and talk about the baby. He wants it to be a girl. He also is always telling me that there is a baby in his tummy too.
Logan had a lot of fun in the snow this week. Mostly looking at it. He had a little bit of fun playing in it and sledding, but I think overall, it was a little too cold for him. And he was the one with snow boots!
Logan has been doing much better at preschool because Katsu drops him off. He even seems to be having fun. The first few weeks he was being brave (and Katsu ploys him with M&Ms before he drops him off), but I think he is finally learning to separate! Yay! This month, he even will run and say good bye and wave before I leave somewhere but it is usually not the end of the world. Katsu even took him to nursery last week and he stayed the whole time and had fun. I think as long as he doesn't fall asleep during church (which he does most weeks since we have 1-4 now), he will go to nursery. Freedom! He has been doing so well, I decided we should keep the momentum going, so I signed him up for 3 day preschool next week. He will be 3 a couple months into preschool, so I think he will be ready, and with Seth in kindergarten, he will be a bit bored at home, even (or especially) with a new baby at home. Also, I will be teaching again, so it will be either a babysitter or preschool one of the days anyways. I hope he enjoys it.
Fun Things This Month
- New Years - eating Japanese food all week
- Trip to Raleigh to see the Natural History and History Museum, hot dogs outside inbetween, and a trip to Trader Joes
- Visit to children's museum Marbles in Raleigh
- SNOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment