January was nice and beautiful ... warm all the time, no need for coats and lots of sunshine (opposed to the 7 minutes of sunshine in the previous month or something like that). Alas - it could not last and February has come. The month when it's cold outside and dark and you wake up and just want to keep sleeping and never get out of bed. So, there doesn't seem much to report. Katsu and I are both really busy. We seem to have something going on all the time. And I'm kind of tired of it. When we get back from spring break, I want to limit our social obligations to the most possible. We need more "us" time. And who can believe that spring break is so soon! We are excited about that.
And of course, our kitty Joe is still lots of fun!!! He cracks us up, mostly. He always wants to play - brings his toys over to you and just gives you this look.
That's us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment