You would think after ... let's see ... at least 17 years of taking tests, I would no longer get nervous or anxious over tests. Especially tests that I think will not be too hard or even worth worry about. Apparently, my brain hasn't gotten the memo about that one.
Instead of watching the rest of the Men's Figure skating competition last night - which was great based on the part I saw - I went to bed early at 10 to be ready for my test today. And yet, I tossed and turned worried that my alarm clock - actually 2 alarm clocks wouldn't go off. Silly, silly.
When I got to school today after walking through the freezing cold which will just colder (could they really be using the Fahrenheit scale when they projected the a low of 5 tonight or a high of 12 tomorrow!), I was tired. I felt like I had jag lag. Which is just ridiculous. It reminded me of the first few days we were in Japan. No matter how hard I tried, I would be wide awake at about 4 or 5 in the morning. We'd walk over to the Funai's apartment by 6. It was ridiculous. And though you are wide awake - it's fuzzy ... the whole world feels fuzzy. Like how the world sounds different when you yawn really wide because you can hear the sound in your body. Just like that, exactly the whole world feels that way - bathed in a weird light. I'm hoping it's not like that to or from London. I don't think I had jetlag in Paris ... and when we came home ... well, I was way too sick to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmmmmm I've had days like that too. Be sure you let us know about the test. I'm sure you will ace it. Wow! that is cold. Our plum tree is in bloom. It has turned a bit cooler today though but has been up to 75 I'll bet your Spring will be beautful. Take care xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment