Friday, March 02, 2007

Free things

I love getting mail and I also love getting things for free. So, I have become the freebie master of getting free things on the web. Mostly, I just visit a couple sites everyday and sign up for free things - mostly things like little shampoos, lotions, toothpaste, laundry detergent, etc. Sometimes, I get more exciting things, like a years supply of contact lens cases, a whole box of candy bars, a free turkey breast, or a free Rachel Ray cookbook. If you are interested:

www.absurdlycool.com
and
www.heyitsfree.net

Another thing I really enjoy doing is filling out surveys for some cash online. I only do this through one company because they are very reliable and I enjoy giving my opinion of products. It is called Pinecone Research. For every survey I get $5 sent directly to my PayPal account. It's an extra $20 a month which we put directly into savings. Every little bit helps, right? So, if you ever get a chance to do surveys for this company, I highly recommend it. Unfortunately, you can only sign up when you see an ad for it and when they are actively searching for new people, esp in a certain age range.

www.pineconeresearch.com

No comments: