Yesterday, we attended our first Lamaze class. I am excited about this - we really enjoyed the first one. I like our instructor. I also think it will be great for Katsu to learn more about the birth process. I am excited to learn positions and relaxation techniques to use during labor as well.
One thing I realized in my class is that I have had a super great pregnancy. We went around and shared good and bad things about our pregnancies. There was only 2 good things on the list (being excited and feeling baby's movement) and tons of bad things! Honestly, besides the atrocious round ligament pain I had in the second trimester and being tired in the first trimester and this yucky cold I've had for the last two weeks that I can't take medicine for, everything has been great. I don't have too many aches and pains, I didn't get too bad of nausea and only threw up once, I sleep pretty well, I still have plenty of energy to walk to school or do my Fit Mama pregnancy video, no cravings, not too moody, etc. etc. So, today I am feeling grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How did I miss that you were even pregnant? Did I know this? CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had the Fit Mama video, too! So when are you due?
Congratulations on the pregnancy, especially a HEALTHY one! Post some pregnancy pictures!
Post a Comment