Sunday, December 23, 2007

The First Present




We opened the first present this weekend - a new outfit for Andrew from Grandma and Grandpa so he could wear it to church. He looked smashing, of course. We had a fun weekend. We had a free night in the local Hampton Inn that was going to expire, so we went last night to enjoy ourselves. The king bed was SO comfortable and sitting and watching TV was a blast (we don't get any reception in our apartment and are too cheap to pay for cable - well, we do get a fuzzy Animal Planet). They also had a really good breakfast with hot eggs and sausage even. But now, I have a horrible stomachache and feel SO sick - I wonder if it was from breakfast. ICK.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Yes he is a very handsome little guy and looks so grown up now. I'll bet his other Grandparents are anxious to meet him. Love you and have a wonderful trip and Merry Merry Christmas. xoxoxox