Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snow


Yeah!!! The semester is done!!! I finished with my poster presentation yesterday - from 3:30-7:30 - four whole hours! I am so glad to be done and am taking off until we get back from Japan when I really need to buckle down and get a lot of research done.

Anyways, we had a BIG snowstorm on Saturday / Sunday. Biggest one we had in a long time. Thankfully, Katsu went to the grocery store in his pajamas on Saturday evening before it got too bad to pick up a gallon of Pumpkin Pie ice cream. Andrew and I both had colds, so we were planning on staying home from church anyways, but almost a foot of snow later, church was canceled. Katsu did go outside some to shovel and also to throw snowballs at our patio door while Andrew watched. We mostly just watched Gilmore Girls all weekend, which of course, is the perfect way to spend the weekend.

No comments: