Friday, April 25, 2008

30 seconds

30 seconds is all I needed to melt some cheese on a tortilla for a quick lunch for me. 30 seconds ... Andrew found the bathroom door slightly ajar, opened the bottle of shampoo, spilled it all over the floor, crawled in it and got it all over his legs, fell down trying to crawl with shampoo-y legs and then started crying for me. I grabbed him as he grabbed a syringe we use to give him medicine, which he promptly gagged himself with and then started spitting up. What a boy!

3 comments:

-Laura- said...

Okay, I know that probably wasn't fun to clean up, but your story totally cracked me up. Sounds like how my days go a lot of the time! And of course it's impossible to get mad at such a cute little boy!

TheFunYam said...

It's even funnier the second time! Tee hee!

Sara said...

Yes! I'm definitele starting to understand your story....just like I live that story myself. hmmm.......