Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Free money

I wanted to make sure this completely worked, before I posted it here, but a new service has come out similar to PayPal called Revolution Money Exchange. I currently am not happy with PayPal because they restricted access to my account for seemingly no reason over the last few months, and it just now got restored. So, I am definitely interested in a new one. Revolution Money Exchange is great - you can transfer money to friends or as part of a business exchange (like PayPal) but with less fees. Plus, if you sign up soon (I think before May 15) you get a free $25. The money is now transferred to my checking account, so it really works! You do have to get your SSN because this is a real account (FDIC insured) just like through a bank.

So, if you are interested, in my opinion, it is definitely worth it! Plus, you get $10 for every person you refer. So have fun and make money!


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

No comments: