Saturday, May 17, 2008
Crazy Andrew
Today, Andrew was taking a bath. Now typically, he spends about 75% of his bath standing up. Ever since he learned to pull up, he has about 0 interest in sitting down. He used to hold on to the side, but now that he has discovered this independent standing thing, he just stands in the middle of the tub, not holding on to anything. And yesterday, he even tried walking his little zombie walk in the tub. Crazy kid. Well, today, he is taking his bath and I guess he decided that he was done, because next thing I know he is doing a head-first dive out of the tub. Gratefully, it was a slow dive and I kind of caught him as he was doing it, so he only bumped his head some. And then, of course, he wanted right back in. But I decided he was done with that bath. He sure wears me out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment