


So, I forgot to mention that after we got back from Hiroshima, on one of those "sick" days, we went and got a family portrait taken. I was less than thrilled, especially when I saw the cat was coming. I mean, two sick & tired kids and one cat does not sound like a good way to take a picture. But they turned out pretty good. Seth doesn't look fabulous in any of the pictures and they had me tilt my head funny so I look like I have a double chin (I swear, I don't!), but all together, not bad. Enjoy our little Japanese boys.
In other news, jet lag really stinks, but the boys didn't wake up until 6 and 7 am this morning (if you ignore all the night wakings), so this is a HUGE IMPROVEMENT. And I still have a cold making this the longest, most miserable cold. Yuck. In happier news, I got accepted to a conference in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, in April. I am excited, but we are trying to decide whether just I will go (and wean Seth?) or the whole family (let's just say - very pricey). And we are packing away. Packing the truck a week from today.
No comments:
Post a Comment