Thursday, September 09, 2010

Visit to Texas and Wedding

I didn’t think we had any pictures from our trip to Texas, but lo and behold, when I got pictures off our camera, there they were.  Not many and not great ones.  So, here is a shout-out to everyone (you know who you are) to send me copies of your pictures from the trip to Texas so I can do our scrapbooks, thanks!

We had fun in Texas, though it was SO SO SO hot and the boys had to stay inside, which is a tricky business in a place that is not totally baby/kid proofed.  We went on some fun outings – Chuck E. Cheese, the Aquarium, the park, shopping, the wedding, eating lots of pizza.  Seth only threw up once from the heat.  Andrew loved feeding the ducks every morning – he wants to feed the geese here now, but thankfully, I haven’t seen them in a while.  The wedding and reception were very lovely.  Katsu missed the wedding so he could watch super separation anxiety Seth, but I enjoyed it.  We had great great fun spending time with all our relatives.  I miss them all.  Hopefully, we can visit Utah in not too long.

Without further ado, a few pictures:

Aug and Sept 2010 005 Aug and Sept 2010 008 Aug and Sept 2010 013

Of course, the real point of this post – send me your pictures!!!!

No comments: