Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dress up Clothes

My sister made super cute dress up clothes for the kids for Christmas which went great with the hats that I bought them for Christmas.  I always wanted dress up clothes as a kid, and so I have been dying to get them for the kids for a while.  Anyways, the kids being kids were non-plussed originally when they got the clothes and would not try them all on and so my sister never got to see all the fruit of her labors.  Of course, the kids love them now.  They always seem to take awhile to warm up to new things.  So, since it was my sister’s birthday today, I finally remembered to take pictures.  The boys, of course, didn’t want to match clothes with hats and had their own ideas about how things go together.  Thankfully, they are pictures not videos so you don’t hear the comments that go along with the pictures – most of which are along of the lines of “I am a bad <fill in correct title here>.  I am going to kill you”.  Sigh.  Where do kids (boys) get this from?

The pictures:

January 2012 014January 2012 015January 2012 018January 2012 019January 2012 020January 2012 022January 2012 024January 2012 031January 2012 033

And Logan being his cute chubby self:

January 2012 007

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad the dress-up clothes turned out and the kids like them, even if they mix and match, lol. but that's half the fun, right? thanks for posting the pictures!