On Monday, Katsu, Andrew and I went to the Biltmore. Andrew has been really excited about going - the younger boys weren't really interested so they stayed at home with Grandma and Grandpa. We got audio tours and I am glad we did, because we learned a whole bunch. We didn't know they were allowing pictures now, so we only got camera photos, but it was pretty cool to see. I really liked the way the house was decorated - beautiful and kind of understated for a house that huge. It was crowded, but not too crowded, and we got to enjoy and see everything we wanted. I want a library like that, is all I can say. We saw the gardens for a bit - very pretty. I loved all the flowers. But Andrew got bored, so we didn't stay too long and we went home after that. It was really a lovely drive in the woods and oh, what a wonderful view. That afternoon, we spent around the farm and enjoyed a little hiking and the paddleboats. We love the farm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment