Just kidding, but it might as well be. Just thought I'd take a minute of thawing before starting dinner to show what I look like after my 20 minute walk home in very very cold Michigan. I haven't gone there personally yet (hmmm - maybe this weekend), but I bet Hell is frozen over.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Greetings from the North Pole
Just kidding, but it might as well be. Just thought I'd take a minute of thawing before starting dinner to show what I look like after my 20 minute walk home in very very cold Michigan. I haven't gone there personally yet (hmmm - maybe this weekend), but I bet Hell is frozen over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
boy, that is too cold for me. Don't know how you are surviving. I really like your scarf, it's pretty.
Yes it is way cold. Do be careful Love you Grandma Clark
You look so cute.
And cold.
Post a Comment