Seeing as everyone seems interested, here's how it goes. I will be done with my Masters in a few weeks as long as I pass this class (shouldn't be a problem ...). PhD programs are not timed programs ... they take a variable amount of time depending on how your research goes, how fast you publish, etc. Ideally, the whole process should take about 5 years, giving me another 3 or so years until I'm done. I have just one class left, but then research looms ahead. I also have another set of qualifying exams to make sure I am an adequate researcher.
On a happy note, I just submitted my first paper last week to IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. I hope they like my paper and don't have too too many revisions and I can get it published this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are proud of you Amanda. Great job!! We love you and are anxious to see you in June. xoxoxo
Grandma and Grandpa Clark
Post a Comment