Andrew seems like he has grown up a lot since his doctors appt on Monday. He has started crawling, though he is still not so sure about it and only does it for something he really wants. We realized that we need to babyproof more as he is starting to get into everything. He also seems to have finally got a pincer grasp (can hold things between his thumb and finger).
Of course, that means he can now pick up cheerios and those little Gerber food things. Which he now decided he really wants to eat. Which is nice that he actually wants to eat something ... except he gags and then barfs everytime he eats one. Seriously, he may barf all over himself three times during dinner. We are very frustrated. He won't eat spoon food and he spits up or gags and barfs up everything solid he puts in his mouth. Everything. I think he has eaten maybe 4 tablespoons of non-breastmilk food in his whole life. Anyone experience anything similar. If this hasn't ended by the time we get back from Texas, I am going to the pediatrician again and see if we can get a referral to a specialist. Looks like I'm going to be nursing FOREVER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have no advice for you, but I'm sorry. My kids are extremely picky eaters, but don't have a problem throwing it up. It sounds like it may be something that needs to be checked out. I hope it gets better or someone can at least figure out what's going on!
I don't know about the throw up. Do you think its just b/c he doesn't like the taste and spits up/gags on it? Are you making your baby food or is it the jars? Douglas did not like the jars. When are you coming to TX? Be sure to stop by!!!!
Post a Comment