We just got a new laptop (which I am working from) but we haven't uploaded pictures to it yet, so this will be a picture-free post.
St. Patrick's day was fun. We all wore green (except Katsu, who always gets mad when I pinch him, but never seems to have any green clothes). I made a green breakfast with eggs and orange juice, which Katsu though was gross and of course, Andrew could not eat.
For Easter, we did an easter egg hunt on Saturday where Andrew found all of our eggs - he did a really good job! Of course, he couldn't actually eat the jelly beans that were hidden in them, but he did have some chocolate which he enjoyed. We were going to make these resurrection cookies, but we totally forgot about it. We also went to a Japanese festival on Saturday that was lots of fun. Andrew really enjoyed watching the karate demonstration. We got yummy food and played some fun games.
But the big Easter news of course, was the 6 inches of snow we got Friday night. Katsu thinks this will be the last big snowstorm of the year, but I have my doubts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment