Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Neighbors

Ugh, I do not like the neighbors above us. They are compulsive hammerers. Who knows what they can find to hammer so often, but here they go ago - hammering away at 10:20 pm. Come on! Plus, they know the room they hammer over is right above the baby's room and they don't care. I can NOT wait until we no longer live in this apartment or they move out. Maybe if I can just make Andrew cry enough, often enough, they will finally move away! Just kidding.

3 comments:

alecia said...

Hi Amanda. Yeah, good luck with those neighbors. I'd be freaking out I think.

I could use a picture of Andrew!! non-subtle hint, hint. :)

Kierra said...

How much longer are you guys there?

Cook fish as often as you can stand it. The smell will permeate the upstairs apartment and will linger for a few days! ;)

Apron Appeal said...

or just leave dog poop at their front door....(an alternative to cooking fish....poop is cheeper)

Gwen