The toys came today in anticipation of next week's House Party. I still can't believe how much Fisher Price sent us. So, I spent all afternoon putting together toys. First, Andrew wanted to "help" with the screwdrivers. But as soon as the "Rollin' Around the Zoo" was put together, he didn't want to play with anything else. Here's a look at the goods - can you believe this was all free?!?
Friday, August 29, 2008
Fisher Price House Party - the Toys have ARRIVED
The toys came today in anticipation of next week's House Party. I still can't believe how much Fisher Price sent us. So, I spent all afternoon putting together toys. First, Andrew wanted to "help" with the screwdrivers. But as soon as the "Rollin' Around the Zoo" was put together, he didn't want to play with anything else. Here's a look at the goods - can you believe this was all free?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
okay, how did you get this free?
That's amazing! Too bad I can't come! :( And that I didn't know about that one soon enough to do it! You'll have to let me know which ones get good reviews!
Lots of cool toys. I'll bet Andrew is having a ball.
That is so awesome! i signed us up to host some parties, hopefully we get picked soon!
Post a Comment