Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pictures of Andrew








Here are some recent pictures of Andrew.

Also, a few things about him I forgot to mention before. Andrew is in love with "girly" stuff lately. He loves to wear necklaces. He loves to play with my makeup (thankfully he doesn't know how to open it yet). He also loves to carry my purse. And is really good at finding it when I don't know where it is (yeah!).

Andrew also has figured out that things are "scary". He gets really frightened and comes to me and wants to be held and says "scary, scary, scary". Sometimes it's at night when he wakes up. But usually it's during the day - he thinks some cartoons are scary, any menacing pictures in books, and even some classical music! I think it's kind of cute, poor kid.

He also has figured out how to open doors ... hmmm.

1 comment:

The Caple Crew said...

Ryanne thought the movei "Monsters, Inc" was scary the first few times she watched it but still begged to watch it! As long as we were in the room with her for the "scary parts" she would be ok!