Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2 Year Pictures









I went and got Andrew's pictures taken at Sears yesterday. He was so good - just smiling and laughing. The lady said he was the easiest person she had ever photographed. These are the pretty low-def pics from their webpage, but I still think they are pretty cute. I was going to wait until he didn't have any scratches (wounds from Nursery, mostly) or bumps, etc. But then I decided that would never happen with an almost 2 year old, but I don't think you can really see the scratch on his cheek (granted, it's over a week old, but it certainly seems to have staying power).

On another note, this is our crazy month and a half. Katsu went to Dallas for a post-doc interview last week. This weekend, we are going to Holland, MI for a little vacation to see the Tulip Festival. Then, Katsu leaves for just over a week to Japan. Back for a week before another interview in Orlando, back for a day, before something like 10 days in Sweden (a conference) and then back for a few days before leaving for another conference in New Orleans for four days. Yuck! I think I added up like 25 days gone or something like that. Not to mention he is missing Mother's Day, Andrew's birthday, and our 6th year anniversary. I will be glad when he is home for good (but then we have just one month before the baby comes - YIKES!!!!).

6 comments:

Crystal said...

He's adorable!! I still love his hair!!

Nicole said...

He is soo cute! And so big!

I hear you on the crazy travel. I'm sitting here looking at blogs instead of finishing the paper required in order for me to take my comprehensive exams in 3 weeks. Why? Because J is traveling for a job interview and I am on full time child duty. The second trip in a week. How does this happen?

Jana said...

It is so fun to see pictures of Andrew. We are looking forward to seeing you when we go to Ohio in August. I'm glad we are coming after you have the baby.

-Laura- said...

Too cute!

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Oh my Amanda, he is so handsome. We just can't wait to meet him again in person. He would love to explore around here we imagine. The cows, horses, sheep, goats, cats and dogs. You sound like you may be a widow for a while. Wish we could be there to help you out. Take care. Hope you are feeling better. When is the baby due? Do you know if it's a boy or girl? Any names? Love you .

Janny said...

Hi Amanda, I can't believe it has been 2 years, how time flys, it seems like just yesterday that Andrew was born, he is adorable! Congratulaion on your pregnancy, that is exciting. As far as the ear thing goes, I have been experiencing something similar in my right ear but it is directly related to sinuses. I was having sinus pressure which was causing my teeth to hurt so I used a netty pot and now my ear is getting intense pressure from the inside out and it sounds foggy. I don't know if yours could be a sinus thing or not but it sounds similar. Janette