So, I don't know if I mentioned this before, but one of the best freebies out there, in my opinion, is your local freecycle. I am on one for Ann Arbor (I think they have more than one) and it is the best. People post things they are offering as well as things they need and we all try to hook each other up. Craigslist is great, but Freecycle is awesome because it is free. And the best part - more people get more use out of everything and we don't have to go buy something every time we need it. Very very green.
I posted a week or two back to see if we could find a little bike for Andrew and we got two - one for this summer and a little bit bigger one for next summer with a helmet, too. We were going to get Andrew one for his birthday but we couldn't pass up this "deal" now. He's still a bit short for the pedals but LOVES it.
We already are thinking of all the things we want to Freecycle away when we move in Jan. Let's spread the love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks! I just joined the one here.
Post a Comment