Inquiring minds want to know.
But seriously, how did I forget about this part of early toddler-hood? So cute, so funny, so messy! I love it.
Seth is a chewer, I guess. This morning, he came across a box of macaroni that Andrew wanted me to cook (okay, so perhaps, he might have been given it by a mom who was trying to run some code for work to occupy him …). He chewed a hole in it, poured the hard uncooked macaroni on the floor and started to eat it. Silly boy. He also has started chewing off the corners of books, covers and all (soft covers, but still…) if we aren’t watching. He is like a puppy.
But then, he is like a mountain goat. I rearranged some of the furniture and stuff in the kitchen and living room, trying to make some more open space to feel less cluttered. Good point – Seth has been pulling over the cat’s food bowl and water bowl less frequently. Bad point – because he is distracted, by his new favorite spot:
I also moved some of the appliances to the cupboard closest to the floor. Seth found the crock pot and dropping it a whole inch to the floor where it promptly broke into several large pieces (and many many little pieces). I have been thinking about buying a new one anyways … maybe I need Seth to destroy some more of my things so I can upgrade – like our kitchen dishes. Hmmm ….
No comments:
Post a Comment