I finally got a new computer. I can’t believe the old one only lasted 2 years … I seem to have bad luck with laptops, but hopefully this one works better, especially with our new cooling pad.
Unfortunately, we’ve also been having internet problems, to the point now, where we are lucky if we have access for an hour a day. The cable guy came out yesterday and was here for like 3 hours! And he still couldn’t figure out where our lines were or why when they get to our house they are –5 dB instead of 0-5 dB where they should be. He doesn’t think the technician who came in February connected us at all and we basically have been lucky to have any internet since then. No wonder I have been having such issues getting any work done on my PhD (I like to use any excuse I can get).
No comments:
Post a Comment