Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Food

We tried to have some festive food this week.

Grilled cheese ghosts

October 2010 036

Mummy Meatloaf – okay, it was supposed to be white cheese, but we can all pretend.  (the boys didn’t really like meatloaf, I was pretty surprised)

October 2010 038

Stuffed pumpkins – this was delicious!  Good thing, because we have been acquiring lots of pumpkins (4 more mini ones), and I can’t bear to waste food.

October 2010 049 

Spider Raviolis – okay, my attempt to make a web (or anything crafty or creative, for that matter, was a total fail), but the kids mostly ate them.

October 2010 061

Also, chili, but no pic because I forgot the cheese bat cutouts (the sister missionaries ended up dropping by for dinner, and I pretty much forgot).  And pumpkin pasta tomorrow which is delicious (a pumpkin sauce that tastes pretty similar to a vodka sauce – yum!).

No comments: