Friday, July 02, 2010

Some pictures - Seth's birthday

So, I've decided our blog is really lame. I talk too much, give too many monthly details for the kids and our trips, and not much else. Too bad. That will continue, but hopefully I will take the camera and take more pictures (I hate taking the camera with me and taking pictures). So, we can all explore St Louis together. Since we have no other friends, why not bring our 5 blog readers with us.

So, pics from Seth's birthday.

Birthday celebration 1 with our neighbor Martha. She brought cake, cupcakes, and Ben & Jerry's mini-ice creams and presents. I think she is a goddess! We had no birthday candles, so we had to improvise, but no problem since Seth couldn't blow out candles anyways. Andrew didn't mind helping. Seth loved the cake (unlike Andrew, who still would prefer to eat the icing and then leave the cake).






Birthday Celebration 2 - Presents and cake just us on Seth's birthday. Andrew helped me make the cake (i.e. lick the spoons). Seth wasn't too interested, but he licked the frosting. Martha even brought over helium balloons that morning. Seth liked his Elmo doll and really loves the boats we got him for his bath. I think we filmed most of this, so not so many pictures.




3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad that you will continue with your blog because I love seeing the photos and hearing what you and your family are doing. You sure are finding lots of fun things to do.
Love, Mom

MariLouise said...

Don't be ridiculous. I even started the monthly updates on the anniversary of Jonathan's birth because of you!

You are my inspiration! :)

Jana said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Since we don't get to see you very often it is one way for us to get to know your boys and find out what new creative things you are doing.