Friday, January 07, 2011

Update

So everytime I go to update the blog, I realize I have no pictures and they are all in the camera which is in the kids room and they are asleep.  So, maybe tomorrow you’ll get our trip update (short story: We were all sick – there is nothing to see in Oklahoma, so not as exciting as our last drive to Texas).

For now, a picture from the Creche in St Louis.  Kind of cute.  Seth refused to dress up.

Creche_2010

Also, Katsu has now achieved his unknown life-time goal of being cited (and in the index!) of a book by a best-selling author.  Ha ha ha.  The book is a bit kooky (of course, so was his first book), but how many people can say that they are in a published book because of their “most important research insight”?  Now, he really is famous.  If you are interested, try google searching “4-hour body” and his name.  

No comments: