I guess this is what happens when you buys 13 lbs of strawberries, but Andrew is obsessed with them. He eats strawberries at least 5-6 times a day. Anytime we open the fridge he wants one. He likes to grab them and squeeze the juice out and then lick it and then break pieces off to eat. Thankfully, we'll be leaving on vacation tomorrow - otherwise, I think weaning him off of millions of strawberries would be very hard.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Strawberries II
I guess this is what happens when you buys 13 lbs of strawberries, but Andrew is obsessed with them. He eats strawberries at least 5-6 times a day. Anytime we open the fridge he wants one. He likes to grab them and squeeze the juice out and then lick it and then break pieces off to eat. Thankfully, we'll be leaving on vacation tomorrow - otherwise, I think weaning him off of millions of strawberries would be very hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment