Monday, June 09, 2008

Yikes

Yikes! I have been so focused on getting through Katsu's absence (this makes the last of 14 days in the last month where he has been out of town), that I just realized today that we are going to London this week. With a one year old baby who eats real food (which I will have to pack) and is walking (and is going to want to walk the whole plane ride ...). And besides accommodations and a train ride, we have virtually nothing planned beyond the wedding festivities and a rough idea of what cities we will be in on which day. YIKES!!!!!!!! Now, I am totally started to get stressed out. Just three days to get everything together, sign our lease for the next year, pick up our first installment of our CSA at the Farmer's market, put a hold on our mail, get the flat tire on our car fixed, etc etc etc. AHHHHH!!!! I better get going.

No comments: