Friday, January 21, 2011

Proof

The stocking was finished, granted just like a day or two before Christmas.

Stocking

I think it turned out pretty well.  I am in withdrawl now, but I found an old project that I hadn’t finished, so I’ve been working on that the last day or two.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Amanda, that looks amazing! Wow, I am impressed. I've done a little cross-stitching in my day but never anything that complex. Good job!

Krista Cook said...

VERY impressive!! I love to read about your kids and life. Seth sounds like a cool cat, which I am not surprised about. I hope you are doing well. Charlotte is attached to my hip, and demands mom. She also will not stop demanding, screaming for mom after a few minutes. It's funny how people think they will know what will work for your child. It sounds like you are handling the nursery thing well. The sleeping thing...sigh... Some day we will all sleep. It might not be for 20 years. I've put a queen mattress in Charlotte's room, and basically nurse her all night long while I try to sleep. Oh dear and oh well. I would love to chat with you some time.

Krista