We had a great barbecue birthday party for Andrew which was lots of fun and very yummy. He loved eating chips but was not very interested in the birthday cupcakes which he mostly just threw in the dirt. His favorite parts were the presents and the fabulous helium balloons his dad bought for him. He would hardly let me get him in or out of his car seat because then he had to let go of the balloon. For the first hour at the park, he wouldn't even let me take him to the slide because he wanted to hold the balloons. They got away from us once, but thankfully I ran really fast across the park before it was too high for me to reach. We still have said balloons, though all the helium is almost out of them. They have long ceased to fly.
Opening presents at home:

New fun toys:

The balloons:


The spread:

The guests (some of them):

And the birthday boy:

5 comments:
Time flys! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Andrew! What a cutie! That's so funny about the balloons. :)
Hey, We love your family. See you tomorrow.
Krista
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW AND MANY MANY MORE. Thanks for the pictures and notes on books you have read. I love to read also. we love you xoxoxo
I forgot to mention how darn cute Andrew is. I can't believe how grownup he is becoming.
Post a Comment